- Your card will be charged $25 or one night's fee at the time your reservation is placed, based on site or rental unit requested. A $50 or two night non-refundable deposit is required for holidays, and special event weekends. Special Events and holidays include, but are not limited to, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, All Weekends in October, Thanksgiving in the Park, and New Years.
- A deposit equal to one night's rental will be charge for all cabin and rental unit reservation. A deposit equal to two or three nights rental will be charge for holilday and special event reservations, depending on the required stay for that holiday or special events.
- Deposits paid by check must arrive within 7 of days making your reservation or said reservation will automatically be canceled.
- Rates are for 4 people per site. Additional persons registered at check-in are $3 each per day. Visitors to your site not registered at check-in are $3 per day, or $8 for overnight guests. Maximum of eight per site including guests. No charge for children under 3.
- Must be 21 years of age to register for a campsite or cabin.
- We cannot guarantee a specific site, but we will try to honor requests. Please notify the office if you have special needs.
- Golf carts are allowed with proof of insurance and may be operated by licensed drivers only. Visitors to your site may not bring golf carts into the park.
- Check-out is 12:00 noon. Early check-in or late check-out is $10 when available.
- Please contact the office to check availability
- $100 damage deposit required on all cabins and rental units. Deposit will be refunded upon satisfactory inspection at check-out.
- 2 night minimum for Holidays, Special Events and Cabin rentals.
- All deposits made on reservations for Cabins, Rentals, and Holiday/Special Events are non-refundable.
- Maximum 2 pets per site. No Pitt Bulls, Rottweilers, or mixes thereof.
with any questions.
Please read the policies below. Thank you.
We are excited to have you camp with us here at River Bottom Farms Family Campground! There's a bumper crop of great memories ready to harvest just as soon as you get here!
To make a reservation, please call
803-568-4182. Our staff will be more than happy to help plan your stay with us.
If it is after business hours, or you prefer to use email, just fill out the Contact Us form. Be sure to include the dates you would like to stay, and any special requests, including requests for a specific site. We will get back to you with answers to your questions, or give you a call to complete your reservation just as soon as we can.
Thanks! We look forward to hearing from you,
Dana and Susan
River Bottom Farms Family Campground