We offer a variety of activities, including:
- Swimming – Cool off in our sparkling clear pool.
- Fishing – Fish for bass, brim and sunfish in our five stocked ponds (catch & release), the Sleepy Creek, or the North Edisto River (keep 'em if you want 'em).
- Games - Play horseshoes & volleyball in our recreation field. Come into the clubroom for board games, or to watch the race on our big screen TV.
- Arcade - The kids will love our new arcade
- Nature Walk – Well-marked trails to the Sleepy Creek and North Edisto. Enjoy the flora and the fauna.
- NEW! GaGa Ball and Human Foosball Courts
- Kid Stuff – The kids will enjoy our new Jumping Pillow, Playground, & Activity Field, lots of outdoor fun.
- Activities - Check out our events page for a list of upcoming events and activities
List of Amenities
- Swimming pool (Early May - Mid September)
- Immaculate ADA bath house with hot showers
- Club room and open pavilion for gatherings
- General store with RV supplies,bait & propane
- Four stocked fishing ponds
- Creek and river fishing (with SC fishing license)
- 70 + large grassy sites, 25 pull-through, 52 full hook-up.
- Tent camping with fire rings
- Free local attractions guide and list of area events
- Camp Clubs & Snowbirds welcome!