Jellystone Park at River Bottom Farms
Sample Thanksgiving in the Park Schedule
We have a lot to be thankful for this year at
- The Mining Sluice is OPEN - from 11am until 2pm. Gem and Fossil bags available in the General Store. ($6-$10)
- Candy Bar Bingo - 2:00pm at the Recreation Center. Bring a full sized candy bar to "buy" your card and play to win a sweet treat!
- Hoppity Horse Races - 4:00pm at the Pavilion.
- The Jumping Pillow is OPEN - from 4pm until 6pm
- Friday Family Fun Movie - 6:30pm at the Recreation Center
- Community Campfire and Marshmallow Roast - 8pm at the Community Fire Ring (weather permitting)
- Kid's Crafts - 10:00am at the Recreation Center. Free Activity.
- Mining Sluice OPEN - from 11am until 2pm ($6-$10)
- Ceramics - 11:00am at the Recreation Center ($3-$20)
- Scavenger Hunt - 1:00pm at the Pavilion
- Sandy Candy - 2:00pm at the Recreation Center ($2-$3)
- Hay Rides - 3:00pm at the Pavilion. Children under 5 must be accompanied by an adult.
- The Jumping Pillow is OPEN! - from 3pm until 5pm.
- Thanksgiving Dinner in the Park - 5:00pm at the Recreation Center. We'll provide the meat, tea, dressing, gravy and rolls. Bring your favorite dessert or side to share and remember to wear pants with elastic waistbands!
- USC vs. Clemson Football Game - 7:00pm at Recreation Center. Wear your team colors!
********** Activity times subject to change with game time!**********
- Pancake Breakfast to Benefit Harvest Hope Food Bank- 9 to 10:30am at the Recreation Center. Bring a can of food to donate and receive $1 off one breakfast!
Pancake breakfast is $5 per plate and includes 3 pancakes, a sausage patty, coffee, tea, or juice, and a souvenir cup. Sign-up and pay for breakfast by 7pm Saturday night at the General Store.